§1. General provisions
- The data administrator is Respireco Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Pleszew, ul. Piaski 39, 63-300, Pleszew NIP: 6080118817 REGON: 388940478. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, it is used, inter alia, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if you contact us via this website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
- Personal data are processed:
a. In accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. The scope and purpose necessary to create and shape the content of the Agreement, amendment or termination and the proper implementation of the Services provided electronically,
d to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.